Great Passover Product Alert! Gluten- Free Passover Panko
Gluten-Free Passover Panko in 3 Flavors, Plain, Cajun, and Seasoned created by Jeff Nathan, award-winning celebrity chef and restaurateur (chef and owner of Abigael’s in NYC) is now available and it’s a great product, especially for Passover.
Jeff Nathan, created this great tasting, crispy, and crunchy Passover panko and I use it all-year long. It looks-like and tastes-like chometz. Gluten-free, no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, kosher for Passover, and imported from Israel. This product will change your Passover cooking.
My favorite uses for Jeff Nathan Creations Panko are…
- Best crumbs and coating for schnitzel, all flavors
- Homemade gremolata, toast panko in a pan with a little olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, kosher salt and pepper and then serve atop roasted vegetables, veal stew, or a seasoned crumb as a garnish on any soup, salad, or roasted vegetable
- Sprinkle on top of broccoli or cauliflower, drizzle with oil and roast, to make “breaded” and roasted vegetables
- Baked crispy chicken. Coat chicken pieces with egg and a little mayonnaise. Dip in panko, and sprinkle with additional spices, like salt, pepper, paprika, onion and garlic powder. Drizzle honey and olive oil and bake at 375 for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Add it to pasta (during the year) or quinoa for added texture and flavor on grainy type dishes
- In place of ground nuts or Passover crumbs, on fish for a crispy, delicious coating. The Cajun are my favorite for fish!
I have 2 sets of 3 to giveaway! Submit to Win!
To enter to win Gluten- Free Passover Panko either:
2. If you are already a subscriber, send us a comment. We love to hear your thoughts and ideas.
3. Follow us on Twitter or tweet about this post to your followers
Available from many retailers or online here for $15