Gluten-Free Almond Bread
- 2 rounded tablespoons honey
- 4 rounded tablespoons almond butter
- ½ cup dairy free milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups almond meal
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat: Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper overhanging the side.
- Mix: Place the honey and almond butter into a medium sized bowl and mix to combine. Add the dairy free milk and stir to combine. Add the eggs and stir again to combine. In a separate bowl, mix together the almond meal, salt and baking powder. Add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and mix to combine into a smooth batter.
- Pour / spoon the mixture into your prepared tin. Bake for 35 minutes.Cover the loaf with foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
Recipe by Orly Gottesman, BlendsByOrly.com
Orly Gottesman discovered her passion for baking while living in Paris. She apprenticed for a French pastry chef at a patisserie in the 5th Arrondissement. Orly received her formal training at Le Cordon Bleu in Sydney, Australia. She pioneered an independent study on gluten free product development and her research was published in the student curriculum. She was then hired to develop a line of gluten free favorite pastries and breads under the brand “Orly the Baker” for Chompies, an iconic restaurant chain in Phoenix, Arizona. Orly spent over three years developing and perfecting a range of gluten free flour blends and recipes. Her innovation is motivated by her culinary discoveries during her travels around the globe.
Orly’s mission is to allow people on a gluten free diet to make any recipe without sacrificing taste, texture and quality. Blends by Orly, her line of five uniquely formulated gluten-free flours has been received with enthusiasm as a long-sought solution for the gluten-free consumer. Her drive to make delicious gluten free products is inspired by her husband, a wold class foodie, who was diagnosed with celiac disease. Orly has a B.S from NYU and is a trained vocalist and pianist.