- 8 cups cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the tomatoes in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Toss the tomatoes with the olive oil, oregano and garlic. Season heavily with salt and pepper. Roast the tomatoes until fully cooked, about 40 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, place them in a blender and process until smooth. Check for seasoning and then serve.
Add 1 ½ tablespoons lime juice AND 2 teaspoons white horseradish to roasted tomato dip and serve alongside poached or cooked salmon, tuna or white fish.